Waffle Flower Crafts: April Blog Hop!


Hi friends! Welcome to the Waffle Flower April Release Blog Hop! I’m happy to be hopping with the folks from Waffle Flower to show you all the fun new stuff awaiting you on the Waffle Flower websiteBe sure to check out each stop in today’s blog hop for fun, inspiration, and chances to win some of these new release goodies! 

I’ve created 3 cards for the occasion. For the first one I used the Butterfly Shaker Die to cut out 5 layers of a butterfly outline. I sandwiched some acetate under the first layer then adhered it over some sequins onto an ink blended background with a sentiment from Fluttering By Sentiments

For the background I used distress oxides in Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Tattered Rose, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans, and Tumbled Glass.



For my second card I used the Pop-up Butterflies Panel Die to create dimension for the butterfly wings, then ink blended the wings using the Duo Tone Butterfly Stencil Duo and Concord & 9th inks in Ballet Slipper and Grapefruit.

I trimmed down the panel to be slightly smaller than an A2 card using the second largest A2 Layers Die and propped it onto a white card base. Lastly I embossed a sentiment from Fluttering By Sentiments in white on black cardstock, trimmed it down and propped it up onto the background using foam tape.



For my final card, I used the hearts from the Window Trio 2 Dies on my front panel that was trimmed down to be slightly smaller than my A2 card base. I adhered some vellum to the back and propped the panel up over some sequins onto a white card base to created a shaker with a muted effect.

Next I used the Pop-up Butterflies Panel Die on gold glitter cardstock and used scissors to remove a few butterflies of various sizes to add to the card for embellishment. I also added a flower from the Tropical release. Finally, I embossed a sentiment from Fluttering By Sentiments in white on black cardstock and used the Fluttering By Matching Die to cut it out before adhering it in the center of my card.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my cards! Make sure to enter the giveaway (details below) and check out the rest of the hop! Next on the hop is Rebecca Keppel

To see the full list or start at the beginning, visit the Waffle Flower Blog. Happy hopping!

Giveaways:

For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EST on Sunday April 9th, 2023 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 04/10/2023.

Specials:

From now till April 8th, 2023, all orders placed at waffleflower.com will receive a mysterious gift (No code required!).

For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection! And don’t forget to check out their monthly Flash Sales!

Link to the full collection:



Comments

  1. Beautiful cards I especially love the one with the pop-up butterflies. Those colors really speak to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shaker cards, and these are beautiful and amazing. Love the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bundle! The butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol Zedlitz CootsApril 5, 2023 at 9:27 AM

    Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background on that first card and great designs on the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used velum on the shaker card. I must give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shakers!! Beautiful colors ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. All very beautiful cards! Love the shades of color in the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful butterfly cards, my favorite is the shaker card with the green/teal sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW such gorgeous butterfly cards! I LOVE all the different colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards - I especially like the butterfly shaker card with the teal sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards, the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color of your shaker. Beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the cards are lovely, but I really love the shaker with the tiny gold butterflies as accents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are amazing! I especially love the shaker design. Awesome new products from Waffle Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the variety of butterfly cards you created and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pretty butterfly cards and the hearts shaker! Fabulous designs in this release!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shaker card, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those cards. My favorite is the second one using the Pop-up Butterflies Panel Die (my favorite!).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Butterflies..YAY! Beautiful cards. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your shaker with vellum is genius! The gold butterflies are just the right accent.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the two-toned butterflies! So pretty! Also, the shaker card are beautiful with the teal sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The pink and orange butterflies look so cute and different. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your gorgeous spring themed cards! Those butterflies are delightful! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are so darling!!! I love the shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear Stephanie,
    These are all really lovely! I especially like the first card. Your stop on the hop has been a pleasure!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  29. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous cards! I love the pretty color combo on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the shading on the background of
    the first card. Looks like rays coming
    from behind the shaker. All are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The shaker is gorgeous. I love that you used vellum. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts