Isabel Cristina: Fireworks

 


Hi friends! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Today is Black Friday and if you haven't heard, there is a huge sale over at Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store!


Today I have a card featuring one of Isabel Cristina's stamp set from the November release: Fireworks.


It's the cutest set and can be used for many celebrations including New Years and 4th of July.


For my card I made a slimline stitched die cut and ink blended the background using distress oxides in Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass, and Pumice Stone. I lifted some spots using water and splattered some silver watercolor for texture.


The critters are colored using Copics and propped up for dimension. The sentiment is from Pawsome Stamps' Just Sentiments: Christmas set. The original sentiment actually says, "Wishing you a season of joy, a season of cheer, but most of all a wonderful year!", but I shortened it a bit to make it more suitable for New Years.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh



Comments

Popular Posts