Isabel Cristina: Mistletoe Bunnies Freebie

 


Hi friends! I have some exciting news for you! This lovely image by Isabel Cristina of the cute bunnies under the mistletoe is available for download for FREE from Kit and Clowder, but only for 1 week so don't wait to snag yours!


Also, check out Isabel Cristina's blog for more inspiration from the team.


For my inspiration card, I printed the image with a sentiment underneath and colored it with Copics. Then I die cut the image with stitched borders, masked the image, and ink blended the background using distress ink in Speckled Egg.


Simple, but sweet! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! And just a reminder, the Black Friday sale is still ongoing over at Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store!


 Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts