Penguin Palace: Magical Christmas Sentiments and Slimline Oriental Cover Die

 

Hello! I am sharing a card using 3 products from the latest @penguinpalacestamps release: Magical Christmas Sentiments and coordinating Perfect CutsSlimline Oriental Cover Die, and Santa Heavyweight Premium Cardstock.




    The stamp set is so perfect for Christmas and the background die is just gorgeous!

For my card, I started by adhering die cut in white on white cardstock for background texture and trimming it down slightly smaller than my A2 card base. Then I propped it up on the card base.

The sentiment is embossed in gold on white cardstock and I used the coordinating die to cut it out. Then I propped the sentiment up on near the center for dimension and tucked some Sizzix floral die cuts around. I also added a touch of embellishments to balance the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Penguin Palace Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @penguinpalacestamps @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts