Reverse Confetti: Adore Him

 

Hi guys! I've been in a pink mood lately so when I came across a pink nativity scene card by Keeway Tsao I was inspired to recreate it with the RC Adore Him stamp set and coordinating Adore Him Confetti Cuts.


This set is the cutest and totally worth it even if it gets a certain song stuck in your head!

To create my card, I started by blending a background using distress oxides in Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves, and Aged Mahogany. For texture, I lifted some ink in a few spots and added some white splatter as well as some Seedless Preserves splatter.

Then I framed the top and bottom with white cardstock and propped it up for dimension. I also added the sentiment to the bottom frame. The images are colored using Copics and I propped them up as well.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Reverse Confetti Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @reverseconfetti @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts