Streamside Studios New Release: Merry Christmouse!

 


 Hello friends! New release today and a 20% storewide Cyber Week sale using the code cyber2021 over at Streamside Studios Etsy Shop


The new set is called Merry Christmouse! But be warned, Shawne's mice are they are naughtiest little guys! 


For my card, I picked 3 little mice and created little scenes with each using MFT's circle trio slimline die and a distress oxide background in Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar.



I also added a little splatter using Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet. All images are colored with Copics. The tree is from the last release, Snow Much Fun.


To finish the card I added some Pawsome Stamps sequins and a black sentiment strip at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Shop for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts