Isabel Cristina: Advent Freebie

 


Hi friends! I'm sharing a card today that uses a freebie made by Isabel Cristina for Kit and Clowder's Advent Calendar Day 17. Head to Isabel Cristina's blog for more information and inspiration from the team!


For my inspiration card, I printed the image to fit and A2 card and colored the image with Copics using a soft blue wintery theme.


Here is a close-up of the bunny and mouse duo. Aren't they just adorable?


After coloring with Copics, I masked off the top section of the card and blended the sky using distress oxides in Tumbled Glass and Broken China.

To finish the card I added a scalloped border frame die in white and adhered the card front to a white card base as well. Oh and of course added a little sentiment - it's from Lawn Fawn's Tiny Tag Sayings: Christmas set that I embossed in white on black cardstock and cut out.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts