Penguin Palace: Everything Christmas 360 Stencil

 

Hi guys! Today I am sharing a card featuring Penguin Palace's Everything Christmas 360 Stencil.

If you haven't checked out their 360 stencils, you should definitely check out the Intro Video! Sharon put a lot of thought into the innovative design so that you can easily and very quickly make a variety of really beautiful backgrounds!


For my background I used 6 distress oxides as I rotated the stencil around: Evergreen Bough, Black Soot, Aged Mahogany, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, and Rustic Wilderness.


Then I used a stitched rectangle die to cut the card panel and adhere it to a card base made with black Grand Piano cardstock.


For the sentiment, I picked one out from Magical Christmas Sentiments and used the coordinating Perfect Cuts to cut it out.



I propped up the sentiment on a stitched square die cut made using Teal Sapphire cardstock then centered it on the background. And the card is done!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Penguin Palace Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @penguinpalacestamps @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts