Penguin Palace: Let's Meet IRL


 Hi friends! Today I have a birthday card using the cutest stamp set Let's Meet IRL by @penguinpalacestamps.


I stamped out the space pups on kraft cardstock to look like they are fist bumping, then colored them with Copics and fussy cut them out.


Next I used some clear ink and stamped out a fun background also on kraft cardstock. I propped the background up on kraft cardbase, added a few die cut letters using black cardstock and stamped the sentiment underneath.


Finally I propped the pups up so they are covering the letters a bit and the card is done.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Penguin Palace Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @penguinpalacestamps @stefkloh




Comments

Popular Posts