RAM: Giraffe Hug


Hi friends! Merry Christmas! I'm sharing a sweet and simple card today using Rachelle Anne Miller's digi stamp Giraffe Hug.


The image is colored with Copics, fussy cut, and propped up on a white card front die cut with stitched border.


Underneath the image I added a simple sentiment from Pawsome Stamps's Just Sentiments: Christmas stamp set. And for embellishments, I added a little red heart from MFT's Love Speech Bubbles Die-namics.


The card front is adhered to a white card base. Super simple, but I love all the attention it gives the sweet image.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh


Comments

Popular Posts