Reverse Confetti: Dec Stock Your Stash Challenge


Hi friends! Today I have some inspiration for Reverse Confetti's December Stock Your Stash Challenge


The theme is "Thank you" and you have until noon CST on December
29th to submit your card. 
Click here for more details and to submit your entry.

For my card, I've used the Polar Party and Snowy Sentiments stamp sets paired with the outer section of the Open Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.


First I blended an A2 background with Speckled Egg distress oxide and stamped a few snowflakes using the same color.


Then I added the Confetti Cut over the background and propped up the cute bear colored with Copics. Lastly I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and the card is finished.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Reverse Confetti Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @reverseconfetti @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts