Streamside Studios New Release: Happy Birthday Fungi

 

Hi friends! I have a CAS card using the cutest little gnome illustrated by @shawnes_cards_and_art. He is part of the set Happy Birthday Fungi released just today!


For my card, I colored the little dude with the balloon using copics and a red and teal color scheme. I think I'm in love with this color scheme!


Then I masked him off to blend a simple background using distress oxide in Cracked Pistachio and added happy splatters in Peacock Feathers.


Lastly I cut out the card panel using a rectangular stitched die and adhered it to a white card base. And that's it!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts