Winter Foliage

 


Hi friends! I was lucky to win Alex Siberia's Holiday Release 2021 so I thought I'd share a couple cards using these gorgeous winter foliage stamps!


For the first card I printed the digi to fit an A2 card and did some simple ink blending over everything. I used distress oxides in Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, and Antique Linen. This is a super simple method, but I was inspired by Rachel Alvarado to give it a go! Of course I added some black and white splatter as well.

The sentiment is from Sweet'n Sassy Stamps' Holiday Greetings. Sentiments I used for both cards are actually from this set. I recently got them from Lieschen Harshbarger in a lovely giveaway!


For the second card, I did some coloring with Coplics in various reds and a dark brown to deepen the shadows and propped the panel up on kraft card base. The sentiment is embossed in white on black and propped up as well. And of course I had to add some splatter and silver half pearls to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! For more inspiration, visit me on Instagram: @stefkloh



Comments

Popular Posts