Isabel Cristina: Chinese New Year Freebie

 


Hi friends! Chinese New Year is February 1st this year. It will be the year of the tiger and to celebrate Isabel Cristina has make an adorable tiger freebie! See Isabel's blog for details and tons more inspiration from the design team!

For my card I ink blended a light background using distress oxides in Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen, then framed it with Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Border die. I also added some branches which are from Sizzix Thinlits Dies Garden Greens and a few blossoms from Sizzix Thinlits Dies Geo Floral Frames.


The lanterns that I propped up to look like they are hanging from these branches are colored with Copics and found in Isabel's Fireworks stamp set. The tiger is also propped up and I've placed him next to the sentiment, which is stamped in Antique Linen distress oxide and combines 2 different sets: the 2022 is from Mama Elephant's Kissie Letters and the rest is from Pawsome Stamp's Ruff Life stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh



Comments

Popular Posts