Isabel Cristina New Release: Birthday Friends

 

Hi friends! I have a sweet little personalized birthday card using Isabel Cristina's new stamp set: Birthday Friends.

I started by ink blending a stitched rectangle die cut in distress oxides in Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, and Scattered Straw. Then I followed with some splatter in Peacock Feathers.

The images are colored with Copics and for the banner I used Mama Elephant's Kissy Alphabet Letters to stamp out "J-O-H-N." It just so happened this card is for someone with a 4 letter name, but the flags are adorable on their own!

Finally the little bear and mouse and flags are all propped up on the ink blended card front for some dimension and then adhered to a white card base.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts