Isabel Cristina New Release: Cupid Bunnies


Hi friends! Today I have a sweet little card using one of Isabel's January releases: Cupid Bunnies! There are so many bunnies in the set and it is just sooooo super adorable! I especially love the little winking bun with the bow and arrow so of course I had to use him in my card!


For my card I first used a stencil and ink blended a background on a simple Stitched Rectangle Lawn Fawn die cut using distress oxides in Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Antique Linen, and Tea Dye. I added some ink splatter to the background as well.


Then I colored some bunnies using Copics and propped them up over the background.


Lastly I added a sentiment from Mama Elephant's Wish Upon a Star stamp set, added a few highlights using a gel pen, and adhered the card front to a white card base.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts