RAM: Deer and Bunny


Hi friends! I'm sharing another clean and simple card using the cutest digi stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller called Deer and Bunny.


Rachelle's stamps are always so cute, I love using them in a clean layout with just a simple sentiment. The sentiment I used today is from Mama Elephant's Springs and Stems stamp set.


The image is colored with Copics on white cardstock with a simple stitched border. And the card front is adhered to a light blue card base.


I've been branching out a little bit with the colored cardstock, but the colors are still subtle enough for my liking.

I hope you like it too and thanks so much for stopping by! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts