RAM: January Release Sneak Peek

 

Hello friends! Have you seen Rachelle Anne Miller's upcoming release? The cutest 1-10 numbers! It will all be available on the 13th. You can also try your luck to win the full set with a friend! Visit Rachelle's instagram @rachelleannemillerart for more info!

For my card I am showcasing the number 8 image with the most adorable little birds. I colored them with Copics and blended a subtle distress ink background using Speckled Egg for the sky.


I also added a couple little clouds using Lawn Fawn's Simple Puffy Clouds and a border using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangle Frames.


Finally I stamped a simple Happy Birthday sentiment underneath using Pretty Pink Posh's Simple Sentiments stamp set and adhered the card front to a white card base.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh


Comments

Popular Posts