Streamside Studios New Release: Love you beary much!

 

Hi friends! Streamside Studios released the cutest digi set this morning: Love You Beary Much. I've colored one of the sweet little bears with Copics and used it for my card.


I kept it clean and simple, propping the bear up onto an ink blended background in Speckled Egg. Then paired the letters "L-O-V-E" from MFT's In Stitches Alphabet Die-namics with a sentiment that came with @shawnes_cards_and_art's digi set.


For final touches I added some highlights with white gel pen and adhered the card front to a kraft card base.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts