Streamside Studios New Release: Yeti Yeti Yeti

 


Hi friends! There is a new release at Streamside Studios and @shawnes_cards_and_art has illustrated the most adorable yetis! The digi set is called Yeti Yeti Yeti and is available on Etsy.


For my card, I colored the skiing yetis using Copics and propped them up on some slopes created using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside dies. The slopes have a little shading using distress ink in Speckled Egg.

For the sky, I ink blended Faded Jeans over Broken China and overlaid some vellum on top.


The sentiment "enjoy" is stamped in black on vellum and clear embossed. The stamp is from Lawn Fawn's Tiny Tag Sayings. The sentiment underneath is from Yeti Yeti Yeti and printed on cardstock.

I also added a little heart from MFT's Love Speech Bubbles dies. Finally the whole card front is propped up on a white mini slimline card base.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts