Birthday Card: A little treat


Hi guys! This was a card I made for my dad's birthday. If you are wondering why the popsicle is purple, it is a red bean popsicle! My dad's favorite and that was also his birthday gift as well. 20 boxes of popsicles from the next city over because they are not sold where we live!


The images used for this card are from MFT's Summer Safari stamp set and they are colored with Copics. They are propped up on a white die cut background panel made using Lawn Fawn's Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. 


Underneath the monkey and tree, I stamped a cute little sentiment in black from Pawsome Stamps' Sweet Cupcakes stamp set and the card is finished.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! For more inspiration, visit me on Instagram: @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts