Isabel Cristina New Release: Bunnies at Work

 

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a clean and simple card using an adorable little bunny doctor illustrated by Isabel Cristina. He is part of the February release Working Bunnies.

I colored the bunny with Copics and propped him up on white cardstock with simple ink blending for a background using distress oxide in Peacock Feathers. I also added some splatter using water, distress oxide, and white paint for texture.

The sentiment under the bunny is a combination of 2 sets -- the "thanks" is from Reverse Confetti's Snowy Sentiments and the rest is from Pretty Pink Posh's Simple Sentiments set.

The white card front is propped up on the card base which is covered with MFT's Happy Trails pattern paper. Finally I added a couple red hearts to finish using MFT's Love Speech Bubbles Die-namics.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts