Isabel Cristina New Release: Sew Special

 

Hello friends! Today I have a slimline using one of Isabel Cristina's February releases: Sew Special.

To create this card, I used distressed oxides in Milled Lavender and Wilted Violet to create a gradient background. For the background I also lifted some color using water droplets and added some dimension with Wilted Violet splatter.

The frame I used over the background was created using a simple stitched slimline border die combined with MFT's Slimline Stitched Squares. To finish the frame I added a sentiment in the center bottom from Pretty Pink Posh's Simple Sentiments stamp set.

I trimmed the purple background so that it fit under this frame and used a round object and fine liner to draw a clothesline before propping the frame up over the background. Together these are adhered to a white slimline card base.

For the images, I colored them with Copics and fussy cut them out. The tiny pieces of clothing are adhered directly onto the background, but the rest of the images are propped up to create 3 little scenes.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts