Penguin Palace: Out of this world birthday!


Hi friends! I have another card using Penguin Palace's Let's Meet IRL stamp set! I seriously love this set and it is so versatile!

To make this card, I started out making a galaxy background using distress oxides in Victorian Velvet, Stormy Sky, Tattered Rose, Faded Jeans, Milled Lavender, and Chipped Sapphire. For texture I lifted some color using water droplets and added some white splatter. Then I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles die to cut out the panel.


I heat embossed part of the sentiment from Penguin Palace - the part that says, "Have an out of this world..." and then I added the big "Birthday" word from a Pawsome Stamps stamp set.

Images are colored using Copics and propped up on the background. The background itself is adhered to a white A2 card base.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Penguin Palace Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @penguinpalacestamps @stefkloh 

Comments

Popular Posts