Penguin Palace: Rainbow Valentine’s

 

Hi friends! I'm sharing a pair of cards I made using some Penguin Palace products today. Both of these cards use the rainbow from Minimalist Christmas Trees and a sentiment from Magical Christmas sentiments.

For the first card, I heat embossed the rainbow in white on watercolor paper, then ink smooshed the background in layers using distress oxides in Seedless Preserves, Abandoned Coral, and Tattered Rose.

Then I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock and propped it up underneath the rainbow. The card front is propped up on a pink card base as well and I added some sequins and white half pearls for embellishment.

For the second card, I used the same distress oxide colors to watercolor the background with a brush. Then I heat embossed the rainbow in white over the watercolor.

Next I used 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation stamped hearts also from the Minimalist Christmas Trees set for some dimension around the rainbow and added the sentiment underneath stamped in black. This card from is also propped up on a pink card base.

Here are the cards again. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like them!

 Visit the Penguin Palace Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @penguinpalacestamps @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts