RAM: Young Love

 


Hi friends! It's nearing Valentine's Day (Valentines 20% off discount code at the bottom) and I've used this sweet little image Young Love by Rachelle Anne Miller to create a card for my husband. Does it look like us?


The image is colored with Copics (to our likeness, hopefully), then fussy cut and propped up onto the card front. The card front is very simple with very soft ink blending of the top section using distress ink in Speckled Egg.


Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from MFT's Blastoff Buddies stamp set using distress oxide in the color Pumice Stone.


Super simple card, but I am loving how it turned out and I hope you do too. Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products. Use the code LOVE20 for a 20% discount off digis now through Valentine's Day!

And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts