Streamside Studios: Hang in There Froggy Pond

 

Hi friends! I'm back with a another card using Streamside Studios' Toadally Awesome Woodland Friends digi set. I've used the images to make a peaceful little scene with bright colors so hopefully it can cheer up someone who needs it!

To make this card, I ink blended a sky using Lawn Fawn's Puffy Cloud Borders dies as stencils and distress oxides in the colors Tea Dye and Victorian Velvet. For the water I colored with a variety of light blues and teals. Then I used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Square Stackables to cut them out and stacked the water over the sky.

The images are also colored with Copics, then fussy cut. Some are propped up for extra dimension and the background sky and water die cut is propped up onto the card base as well. The sentiment is also from the same digi set and printed directly on the card base.

For final touches I added some highlights using a white gel pen and a little heart die cut made using MFT's Love Speech Bubbles Die-namics.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts