Isabel Cristina New Release: Happy Easter 2022

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a little Easter egg hunt scene I created using a Isabel Cristina March Release: Happy Easter 2022. How absolutely adorable are these little chicks wearing their bunny ears!

To create this card I colored the little images using Copics. I wanted the chicks to be the brightest and for everything else to be a little softer.

For the background, I have a pink sky and 3 layers of grass. The grass farthest back is just ink blended using a die as a mask from MFT's Grassy Hills Die-namics and distress oxide in Bundled Sage. The middle layer is an actual die that is blended also with Bundled Sage. Finally the front layers is also an actual die that is blended with Bundled Sage and a touch of Evergreen Bough. I also added a little bit of splatter to the grass using Bundled Sage.

For the sky, I ink blended using a die as a mask from a Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders die and distress oxide in Victorian Velvet.

The colored images were then propped up to create the scene. I also added a cloud die that is from Lawn Fawn's Simple Puffy Clouds and for final touches, a little butterfly and bee that is from a separate March release set: Hello Spring.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts