Isabel Cristina New Release: Hello Spring

 

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a soft spring card with some animal friends from one of Isabel Cristina’s March releases called Hello Spring.

To create this card I ink blended a soft background using distress oxides in Tattered Rose and Antique Linen for the sky and Bundled Sage for the grass. Then I added some splatter in Bundled Sage for some dimension and overlaid a piece of vellum to make the background even softer.

Next I used a simple stitched die meant for slimline cards to add a stitched border to frame the animals for an A2 card size. I propped up this frame using some foam adhesive.

Finally the animal friends were colored using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus, then propped up as well and centered on the card. For the sentiment I used one from Pawsome Stamps’s Spring Day set and stamped it in Antique Linen distress oxides to match the background.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts