Pawsome Stamps Hop: Spring Day

 

Hi friends! Today I am sharing my card for the Pawsome Stamps Release Hop! My card uses the lovely set Spring Day as well as a little bird from Tweet Birdie.


I started by ink blending a background slimline stitched border die cut using distress oxides in Abandoned Coral and Tattered Rose for the sky and Bundled Sage for the grass. Then I added a little bit of texture removing some ink with water and adding back some splatter using Abandoned Coral.



The images are stamped and colored using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus. I used them to create a cheery spring scene adhering all the images directly onto the background die cut except the bird, butterflies, and bunny which are propped up for dimension.


Below the scene, I stamped the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Finally, the card die is adhered to a white card base and the slimline is done!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Pawsome Stamps Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration (or to finish the hop!), visit us on Instagram: @pawsomestamps @stefkloh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts