Penguin Palace: Fun Doodle Dividers


Hi friends! I have a cute little card today with a soft and pretty gray and pink background pattern. The pattern is created using 2 alternating Penguin Palace Fun Doodle Dividers stamped in distress oxides Pumice Stone and Tattered Rose.


The background then is cut down to the width of the divider stamps and adhered to a white card base. For the remaining white space, I added some white on white floral details using some leaves from the Sizzix Thinlits Geo Floral Frame Die Set.


The sentiment is from MFT's Sending You Hugs Die-namics. I only used the H-U-G-S portion of the die and layered it 6 times using gray textured cardstock for dimension. Lastly, for embellishment, I added a few Nuvo Drops in Bubblegum Blush.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Penguin Palace Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @penguinpalacestamps @stefkloh 

Comments

Popular Posts