RAM New Release: Easter Guinea Pigs

Hi friends! Rachelle Anne Miller's March release will be out today in just a few hours with 4 new digis plus an Easter Scene Creator!

For my card I've used the new digi called Easter Guinea Pigs, colored with a mix of Copics and Ohuhus.

To create the soft pink background I ink blended a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die using distress oxides in Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose. Then I adhered the background to a white card base.

Finally I propped up the digi for dimension, added the "hello" die cut from Mama Elephant's Hello Friend Script die in white cardstock, and added a few Pawsome Stamps sequins.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products. Use code STEFKLOH for 10% off. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh


Comments

Popular Posts