Streamside Studios New Release: Fabulous Flamingos

 Hi friends! Today I have a cute flamingo card with a fun sentiment! I’ve used the set Fabulous Flamingos that was just released on Wednesday.

To make this card I printed the sentiment and used a Lawn Fawn’s Stitched Rectangles die to cut out the card front and a Stitched Circle die to create the negative space.

Then I traced out the circle where it would go on the card base and ink blended that section using distress oxides in Mermaid Lagoon for the center and Peacock Feathers radiating out. 


Finally I propped up the card front on the card base and added the flamingo which I sized to fit in the circle and colored using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus.

I love the look of the blues and pinks against the white and hope you like how the card turned out too! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts