Streamside Studios New Release: Lucky Bunnies

 

Hi friends! Today is release day over at Streamside Studios! The new set is called Lucky Bunnies. For my card, I used the sweet and cheery image of a bunny flying a kite with a butterfly friend.

To create this card, I sized the image to fit an A2 card and added a simple "Happy spring!" sentiment that is also part of the set. The little flower is from an older set Woodland Friends.

The images are colored with Copics and after adding some highlights with a gel pen, I masked them off to ink blend the sky and the grass. The sky is blended using distress oxides in Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass where as the grass is blended using Mowed Lawn.

I used a Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangle die to cut out the card front and adhered it to a white card base and the card is finished!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts