Isabel Cristina New Releases: Farm Friends and Farm Scene

 

Hi friends! It's very rare that I do so much coloring in a card, but with Isabel's new Farm Scene stamp set I just couldn't help myself! Oh and of course I had to use the little furry cow from the new Farm Friends set! Is he not just the cutest? I have a soft spot for cows. :)

To create this card, I used the easy print pages from the Farm Scene set and trimmed down 2 scenes to fit together. Then I colored them using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus before gluing them together and trimming it down slightly smaller than an A2 card size.

The sky at the top of the background is ink blended using a distress oxide in the color Tumbled Glass.

The beautiful pastures and farmland are then adhered to a white card base. The furry cow is from the Farm Friends set and the little birdie is from an older set, Snowman and Penguins. Both are colored and propped up using foam tape for some extra dimension.

Finally I added a sentiment which I had typed out on the computer and printed. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts