RAM New Release: Easter Eggs

 

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a card using one of Rachelle Anne Miller's releases from last month called Easter Eggs. I also supplemented with a couple flowers and a sentiment from last month's scene creator called Hoppy Easter. Aren't these little guys just adorable sitting in their little Easter egg shells?

To create this card, I printed the sentiment and trimmed down the background to be slightly smaller than a mini slimline. Then I ink blended the background using distress oxides in Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen, and Tattered Rose.

The images are colored using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus, then propped up on the ink blended background. The ink blended background is also propped up over a white card base. For final touches, some white highlights were added using a gel pen.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products. Use code STEFKLOH for 10% off. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh


Comments

Popular Posts