RAM New Release: Mother and Baby Bear

 

Hi friends! Rachelle Anne Miller has released the sweetest Mother's Day Collection this month! For my card I used the Mother and Baby Bear digital stamp.

To create my card, I printed the image and colored it using Copic markers. Then I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles die to cut it out.

For the sentiment, I used one from MFT's Sweet Safari stamp set. I also added a little die cut from MFT's Love Speech Bubbles Die-namics using a soft pink cardstock.

Finally, the die cut was propped up onto a pink card front that is the same color as the speech bubble die. A simple card as usual!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products. Use code STEFKLOH for 10% off. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh


Comments

Popular Posts