Streamside Studios New Release: Dinos

 

Hi friends! I have the fun little card using the cutest little dinos and some plants from the dinos scene creator from Streamside Studios released just this morning!

To make this card I printed a sentiment on white cardstock and trimmed it down slightly smaller than an A2. Then I colored some little dinos and a few plants using Copics and spread them out across the white background. 

The images are propped up using foam tape and any images hanging over the edge of the background were trimmed down.

Finally, the card front was propped up over gray cardstock so that it would have a gray border. And that's it, the card is done!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts