Streamside Studios New Release: Positive Vibes

 

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a clean and simple card using a new set illustrated by Shawne called Positive Vibes. This set is so lovely and filled with encouraging sentiments!

To create my card I printed the girl with the lotus and the background with the “Hello gorgeous” sentiment. Then I colored the image of the girl using Copic markers and fussy cut her out.

For the background I ink blended an area above the sentiment that is slightly larger than the girl cutout using a distress oxide in Broken China. I also lifted some spots using water for dimension.

Next I centered the girl on the background and propped her up using some foam tape. To make the card a little more magical I added some white highlights and sparkle to the lotus flower. 

And for final touches, I added a scalloped frame border by Lawn Fawn and a few clear Nuvo drops around the girl.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts