CAS Meditating Sloth Card


Hi friends! I'm sharing a super fun card using my favorite Jane's Doodles stamp set, Weird.


To create this card, I stamped out the images and colored them using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus. Then I fussy cut the images out and glued down the foliage onto white cardstock that is slightly smaller than my A2 card base. Next I used some foam tape and adhered the sloth with the fruit on top of the foliage for some dimension.


The sentiment is from Pawsome Stamps' Ruff Life Stamp set. I centered it under the sloth and stamped in black.

Finally the card front was propped up onto the white card base and the card is finished. Super clean and simple, but I'm loving the bright colors and hope you do too!


Thanks for stopping by! For more inspiration, drop by my Instagram :) @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts