Hello Bluebird New Release: Big Hugs Woodland

 

Hi friends! It's day 3 of previews aka release day over at Hello Bluebird! 7 new stamp sets + 8 new dies will be available at 7PM MST. Head over to the Hello Bluebird blog to see all the inspiration from the team and guest designers. It is also the last day to leave a comment there to enter the $50 gift certificate drawing. 3 winners will be announced on the 21st.

For my card I started by using distress oxides to ink blend a background on cardstock that was slightly smaller than the A2 card base. The top section was ink blended with Speckled Egg and the bottom portion was blended with Pumice Stone. I also added some splatter to the bottom portion before propping the background up onto the white card base using some foam tape.

Next I used the cutest group hug image from the Big Hugs Woodland stamp set and colored it softly with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut it out and propped the image up onto the background also with foam tape for dimension.

Finally, for the sentiment I used the word HUGS from the Sending Hugs Words Die combined with a sentiment from the stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! For more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @stefkloh @hellobluebird.stamps

Comments

Popular Posts