Hello Bluebird New Release: Carried Away

 

Hi friends! I'm sharing 2 cards using Hello Bluebird's new stamp set Carried Away. I am in love with these little adventurous friends!

For my purple card, I started by ink blending distress oxides to make a background using Stormy Sky, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, and Spun Sugar. I also lifted some spots after blending using water. Then I trimmed the background down so it's slightly less than an A2 card size and adhered it to a white card base.

The images are colored using Copic markers and cut out with their coordinating dies. The butterfly is actually from the set Forest Fawns. It's the only image from a different set.

The images were then adhered to the background and the friendship sentiment was stamped in black ink. Finally, I added a couple highlights to the balloons to complete the card.


The teal card was made using the exact same process.


For the ink blended background, I used distress oxides in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass.


I did add a little bit of white splatter to this card.


The images were also colored using Copic markers.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my cards! For more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @stefkloh @hellobluebird.stamps

Comments

Popular Posts