Hello Bluebird New Release: Sweet Dreams


Hi friends! Today is Day 2 of previews for Hello Bluebird's new release coming tomorrow, May 21 at 7PM MST! There will be 7 new stamp sets + 8 new dies and of course they are all adorable. Be sure and lookout for daily previews from the team and guest designers! And if you visit the Hello Bluebird blog each day and leave a comment you will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate! 3 winners will be announced on the 21st.

For my card I have used the Sweet Dream stamp set. I started by stamping out and coloring the sweet sleeping critters with Copic markers. Next I used the Starry Sky Die on white cardstock and strategically placed the cloud die from Sweet Dream's coordinating dies so that there would be a little star in each cloud.


Each sleepy critter was then adhered to his own cloud and propped up on a soft teal slimline card base using foam tape. I also put a brighter blue paper behind the star cutout in the clouds so the stars would stand out.


To create the sentiment I used the word Welcome from the Sweet Dream stamp set and I paired it with the word Baby from the Oh Baby Words Die which I die cut and stacked each layer together 5 times for some dimension. Finally the teal card front was adhered to a white card base and the card was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! For more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @stefkloh @hellobluebird.stamps

Comments

Popular Posts