Isabel Cristina: Butterflies

 

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a card using two butterflies and a sentiment from Isabel’s Butterfly stamp set.

I used the quick print page and printed the butterflies and used Copic markers to color two of them from the center to the edge, inspired by a Mindy Baxter tutorial.

Butterfly wings: R32, R30, YR20, BG10, V01, V00

Body: E42, E41

Then I fussy cut out the butterflies along with the large bold sentiment.

For the card base I used two dies from Reverse Confetti: the Brilliance Cover Panel on the bottom and the Open Drop Cover Panel on top.

After adhering the panels together, I adhered the sentiment using foam tape for some dimension.

Then I glued the center of the butterflies down so their wings would create dimension as well.

For final touches I added a few half pearls in various sizes in silver.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts