Isabel Cristina New Release: Picnic Friends

 

Hi friends! I'm sharing a card today using Isabel Cristina's newly released digi set Picnic Friends. This set is just the cutest with a ton of picnic accessories including ants!

To create my card I colored a few images using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus and fussy cut them out. Next I ink blended a light blue sky background using Tumbled Glass distress oxide and added some splatter for texture.

For the ground or "picnic blanket" that it represents, I used a red pattern paper and used a slimline die to create the stitched pattern on one side. This is adhered with foam tape over some grass created using MFT's slimline Grassy Hills die cut that is ink blended in Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness.

The trees framing the top of the card is also ink blended in Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness and is actually made using a cloud die -- Lawn Fawn's Cloud Border die. For the tree I also added some splatter, a mix of the 2 greens and adhered it to the card using foam tape.

For the final assembly, the picnic basket and the bee are adhered directly to the background and the skunk and bear are adhered using foam tape for dimension.

The sentiment is from Pawsome Stamps' Cup of Tea set and I think it works perfectly with this card! Finally, I used a white gel pen and added some highlights to finish.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Isabel Cristina's Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @isabelcristinanl @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts