Pawsome Stamps Birthday Release


Hi friends! Today is Pawsome Stamps' Birthday Release Hop! Can you believe this lovely company is already 1 year old? The release went already went live on May 17, but today the design team along with some guests are sharing some crafty inspiration for you all! 


For my card, I used the Birthday Fishes stamp set plus the fish from the Picture Pals stamp set. I stamped out all my images and colored them using a mix of Copics and Ohuhus. Next I used some distress oxides in Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot to ink blend the background. For the rays I used the Rays of Sunshine stencil at an angle in the corner. I wanted the background to be lighter on the right and darker on the left. 


Once the ink blending was finished I used some water droplets to lift up some ink for some bubbly texture. Then for the sentiment i simply heat embossed one in white from the same Birthday Fishes stamp set. Finally I used a simple stitched border slimline die to cut out the panel and adhered it to a white card base. The fish were propped up using foam tape and some highlights were added using a gel pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Pawsome Stamps Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @pawsomestamps @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts