RAM New Release: Little Guineas

 

Hi friends! I'm sharing a card I made for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day using Rachelle Anne Miller's Little Guineas from her newly release Bunny and Guinea series. 

The big guinea represents my mother-in-law and the 3 little guinea represents her 3 (not so little!) sons. Haha. The image wasn't meant for a Mother's Day card, but is super versatile. I am loving Rachelle's Bunny and Guinea series so much!

My card is very simple as usual. To create my it, I colored the guineas using Copics and trimmed down the cardstock to an A2 size with a scalloped border along the bottom using on of the dies from MFT's Stitched Scallop Basic Edges. 

Then I adhered it on some teal patterned paper and then on top of a white card base and the card is done!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit the Rachelle Anne Miller Store for more amazing products. Use code STEFKLOH for 10% off. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @rachelleannemillerart @stefkloh


Comments

Popular Posts