Streamside Studios New Release: Dragon in Nest

 

Hi friends! There is a new digi over at Streamside Studios and he's the cutest baby dragon! The digi is called Dragon in Nest.

To create this card I colored the digi using Copic markers and used a slimline die to cut out the image. Then I used the same die on plain white cardstock and trimmed both ends using 2 Lawn Fawn Cloud Border dies.

I adhered the larger cloud border die directly to my colored image, then added a sentiment from Jane's Doodles Magic stamp set onto the smaller cloud border die before layering that on top using some foam tape.

Next I adhered the die onto some light blue cardstock, and then on top of the white card base so there is a blue border between the white. For final touches, I added 2 clouds from Lawn Fawn's Puffy Cloud dies and a few sequins from Pawsome Stamps' Dreamy Days sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts