Streamside Studios New Release: Dragon flying by to say hi!

 

Hi friends! The most adorable little dragon was just released this morning at Streamside Studios! The digi is called Dragon flying by to say hi available on Etsy.

I kept my card very simple with a distress oxide blended sky full of pink clouds. I used a Pawsome Stamps stencil for the clouds along with the colors Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose.

The sentiment is printed on white cardstock and the little dragon is colored using Copic markers. He is also propped up for extra dimension using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card! Visit Streamside Studios Etsy Store for more amazing products. And for more inspiration, visit us on Instagram: @shawnes_cards_and_art @stefkloh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts