Father’s Day Card for New Father!

 Hi friends! Today I am sharing a silly Father's Day card I made for my husband's first Father's Day! It's been a fun (and exhausting) 3 months for us as new parents thus the "Hang in there" sentiment. But it's the best feeling in the world and I can't get enough of watching my husband do dad things haha.

The "Hang in there" sentiment and the images used are from Jane's Doodles Weird stamp set, colored in Copics and Ohuhus (O).

Sloth dark brown: E37, 53, 30
Sloth light brown: E30, 50, 0000
Branches: E43, 42, 41
Leaves: GY1(O), GY172(O)

I honestly don't know where these letter dies are from, but I die cut the letters 4 times and stacked them for some dimension. The images are adhered using foam tape for dimension as well.

I kept the background simple using a light layer of distress ink in Speckled Egg for the sky and distress oxide in Pumice Stone for the ground.

The background was cut so that a 1/8th inch border could be left around the slimline card base. I also elevated the background with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by! For more inspiration, drop by my Instagram :) @stefkloh

Comments

Popular Posts